I have been applying lotion to my skin immediately after my shower for as long as I can remember. It is a “get ready” ritual, much like brushing my teeth. Sometimes, however, even though I am constantly moisturizing, my skin can still look dry and scaly, particularly in the winter months. Lately I’ve been traveling back and forth between LA and Las Vegas, which is making it even drier.
When I heard about the new Curél® Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer, I knew this was the perfect time to put it to the test. I have been using the lotion for 10 full days and I wanted to share with you what I thought. One note to remember – this product is unlike your traditional moisturizer. You don’t towel off before applying it – put it on your wet skin, right after your shower. Don’t worry about rubbing it in, and don’t worry about creating spots on your towels – this lightweight, greaseless and fragrance free moisturizer doesn’t leave any residue and has no fragrance, so you can quickly go about the rest of your day!
What it Does:
In order to better understand what it does, it’s important to understand how dry skin happens in the first place.
The skin contains something called ceramides, which are like the glue that hold the skin cells together; they serve as a protective barrier and help retain moisture. When ceramides are lost, the skin becomes dry and scaly.
Curél® Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer actually contains a Ceramide Complex, and when the skin is wet, skin cells expand making it easy for the moisturizer to penetrate and replenish the ceramides and repair the moisture barrier.
Why I like it:
– First off, it absorbs quickly. This makes getting ready easier because I can get dressed faster without having to wait on my moisturizer.
– It’s also very light, yet not greasy.
– It is fragrance free, which is great for me because these days my skin has become very sensitive to artificial fragrances.
– I am prone to eczema, especially during the colder months and this moisturizer received the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™
– It works! My skin feels really hydrated and so much better after a full week of use.
Overall I think Curél® Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer is definitely worth checking out; I think you guys will love it! And for those of you who have tried it, I’d love to know what you thought?
What do you think about Curél® Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer? Tell me in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 3/2-3/31
Be sure to visit the brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!